NEW MASTERCLASS & LIVE Q&A
How Drainage Addresses Gut, Lymph and Hormone Health with Dr. Ginger Nash and your host Shivan Sarna
- have gut health issues?
- feel like you're tired all the time?
- know something is wrong – but don't know what it is?
- have hormone imbalances (these can affect men, too!)?
- feel like you're constantly inflamed?
Are you familiar with the terms h?
No? That's okay. I wasn't either until I met Dr. Ginger Nash.
But once she explained these terms to me, I realized just how important they are for gut, lymph, and hormone health.
Here's the simple version...
Within our bodies we have a beautiful drainage & detoxification system that is interconnected with our organs and the space between our organs.
When this system is running inefficiently, it will lead to the above conditions, when you learn to manage it will help with your overall health.
Want to learn more? Join us !
How It Works
Get Instant Access to the Masterclass
Replay Access to the 2-hour Q&A Session
Here's everything you get when you join us for this Masterclass...
How Drainage Addresses Gut, Lymph and Hormone Health
with Dr. Ginger Nash
Instant On-Demand Access to the Masterclass
Professional Downloadable, Searchable Transcripts
Plus, you get these 2 BONUS Masterclasses...
Bonus #1: The Thyroid, MMC, SIBO Connection: What to Test and How To Treat It with Dr. Gary Weiner
- How your thyroid levels impact your gut
- The difference between hyperthyroid and hypothyroid
- Studies on the thyroid and motility (gut movement)
- How treating your thyroid can also help your SIBO case.
- And more!
Bonus #2: Balancing the Thyroid and Hormones for Men and Women SIBO Patients with Dr. Robyn Kutka, ND
- Beyond estrogen and testosterone: What men and women need to know about hormones
- The surprising connection between the thyroid and constipation, diarrhea, and bloating
- What’s better for testing hormones—blood tests or saliva tests?
- And more!
Want a sneak peek?
Here are some slides from the Masterclass…
Your Lecturer: Dr. Ginger Nash
Dr. Ginger Nash is a Medicine (NUNM) (formerly NCNM) in 1998 and in her 20+ years of clinical practice has worked with thousands of women on natural hormonal balance.
She has run a private practice in New Haven since 1999. Dr. Nash taught at the University of Bridgeport's College of Naturopathic Medicine clinic for six years and has taught seminars for health care practitioners throughout the US and Canada as education is part of her passion.
Your Host: Shivan Sarna
Shivan Sarna is a seasoned health author & journalist and is the founder of the patient advocacy groups, SIBO SOS & Chronic Condition Rescue and is the creator behind the Digestion SOS™ Documentary series, The IBS & SIBO Summits, The SIBO Recovery Roadmap® Course, The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit, The Lymphatic Rescue Summit, The Dental Health Connection Summit & the Liver & Gallbladder Rescue Summit. Plus more summits releasing soon.
Her work has helped connect thousands of IBS, SIBO/IMO and chronic condition patients around the world with leading health experts in a multitude of specialty fields.